Information Regarding Amenities, Accessibility and Green Tourism
- Fully fitted kitchen with quality appliances - electric cooker, fridge, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Thermostatically controlled storage heaters downstairs and convector heaters upstairs
- Comfortable beds made up for your arrival (duvets and blankets)
- Towels (1 bath and 1 hand towel per guest)
- Free WiFi internet access
- Walking guides and maps to the local area
- Television with freeview channels
- Welcome pack of tea, coffee plus a miniature of Stags Breath whisky liqueur and shortbread
- DVD player
- Local guides, maps, books and traditional board games
- Cot and highchair available for younger guests
You may be interested in our Accessibility Statement which includes a range of information about what you can expect when you visit.
Please click here to review our Accessibility Statement
Green Tourism Policy
To demonstrate our belief in sustainability and protecting the local environment, Steading 5 has been assessed under the Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS). The GTBS is a national sustainable tourism certification scheme.
Please click here to review our Green Tourism Policy
Our nearest public electric vehicle charging points are Gynack Road car park in Kingussie ( 3 miles) and the Laggan Wolftrax car park ( 6 miles). Further information is available on https://chargeplacesscotland.org